I'm passionate about creating for the web. It's a medium that crosses political affiliations, income levels, disabilities, geography and cultures.
As a developer, I think it's important to respect that fluidity. Because of that, I've come to love improving the process we use to make accessible websites that are responsive, future-friendly, and have high performance.
- I play the violin.
- I live in Detroit, MI with my fiance, and our cat and dog.
- I play League of Legends quite a bit (really badly).
- I play other PC games quite a bit (really badly).
- I've recently rekindled a love for cooking.
- I was going to study database administration before I jumped ship to front-end development.